The Perfect, Green Smoothie
Yes, you can have a delicious green smoothie. Healthy and something that tastes great can be accomplished. This green smoothie has been a test of many ingredients I have tried over the years. It is a balance of good healthy ingredients and it tastes good enough to have 3-4 times a week. I usually have this multiple times throughout the week. It gives you lots of energy and increases your nutrient intake. This recipe should be easy to follow. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask!
Start with your 24 ounces of coconut water
Add your frozen spinach. It is usually about half of the bag you find in the frozen vegetable isle. 6 ounces is preferred.
Next you add your whole ripe banana
I then add roughly 4 ounces of frozen mango
3 ounces of frozen pineapple
Then you can add your cinnamon and either ground or fresh turmeric
Add your ground 3 tablespoons of flax seed
Then add 2 tablespoons of chia seed
1 full scoop of almond butter
This should be a pretty simple recipe guys. As long as you have all these ingredients stocked in your kitchen you will be able to quickly get this smoothie blended in the morning before you head out for work. I’ll be adding breakfast recipes over the next few months. You will always find pictures of all of my recipes on our Instagram feed, or facebook page and here on the blog.
If you guys haven’t tried the Loaded Avocado Toast recipe, I would encourage you to give it a try. You’ll love it.
Is there any recipes you guys would like to see on the blog? What about cooking tips or tricks that you want me to focus o? Comment below. I would love to hear from you!
Eat well, live well!
|Prep Time||5 Mins|
- 24 Ounces Coconut Water You can split with regular filter water as well. 12 Ounces Coconut, 12 Ounces Water
- 1 Whole Banana
- 6 Ounces Frozen Spinach
- 4 Ounces Frozen Mango
- 3 Ounces Frozen Pinapple
- 4 Tablespoons Ground Flaxseed
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seed or Ground Chia Seed
- 3 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Butter Just use one healthy scoop with a spoon
- This should be a pretty simple recipe guys. As long as you have all these ingredients stocked in your kitchen you will be able to quickly get this smoothie blended in the morning before you head out for work. For you moms out there, I think your kids may even love it as well. You can always add a bit more pineapple or mango to sweeten the recipe.
- You will want to add 24 ounces of coconut water
- Start with your frozen spinach. It is usually about half of the bag you find in the frozen vegetable isle. 6 ounces is preferred.
- Next you add your whole ripe banana
- I then add roughly 4 ounces of frozen mango
- 3 ounces of Frozen pineapple
- Then you can add your cinnamon and either ground or fresh turmeric
- Add your ground 3 tablespoons of flax seed
- Then add 2 tablespoons of chia seed
- Finally, one healthy scoop of almond butter. Blend and enjoy!
Shop a few of these ingredients:
Chia Seeds - http://amzn.to/2GcROG5